I have released a new extension for the Magento E-commerce system. The extension is a replacement for my first extension “Magento JQZoom”.
The new extension has more features including:
- Smooth zoom movement.
- Define the dimensions of the zoom window.
- Define the position of the zoom window.
- Z/Y pixel spaces for the zoom window.
- Show or Hide the title on top of the zoom window. Also, define the opacity.
- Define lens opacity.
- Dimensions of the main image.
- Soft focus and inner zoom features.
- Overlay color and opacity on hover.
- Download the zip file.
- Extract the content of the file.
- Copy and Paste the folder Moo/ into /app/code/community/
- Copy and Paste the folder modules/ into /app/etc/
- Copy and Paste the folder skin/ into /[the root directory of your Magento installation]
- Copy and Paste the folder design/ into /app/
- Login into you admin interface. Go to System > Configuration > Catalog > Moo Product Gallery “CloudZoom” to configure the plugin
- When I view the configuration page, I get 404 page not found, or 403 access denied?
- This is common problem when installing any Magento extension. To fix this you need to refresh the role permission. Go to System > Permissions > Roles > Administrators and click Save Role.
- Does it work with Magento stable 126.96.36.199?
- I cannot install the extension. I am getting the following error:
Failed to download magento-community/Moo_CloudZoom within preferred state "stable", latest release is version 1.1.1, stability "beta", use "channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Moo_CloudZoom-1.1.1" to install Cannot initialize 'channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Moo_CloudZoom', invalid or missing package file Install Errors Package "channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Moo_CloudZoom" is not valid PEAR ERROR: install failed
- This is because your Magento Connect is set to install extensions with stable version only. This extension is beta. To fix this in Magento Connect click on the settings tab and change the preferred state to beta.