Widget to display a summary of answers you have posted in StackOverflow. It will display the question’s title, the answer’s score, and the time the answer was last edited.
You can limit the number of questions displaying and sort the list based on:
- Highest score.
- Oldest answer.
- Newest answer.
ps. The widget uses StackOverflow API version 1.0. The content of this widget is cached and updated every day.
- Upload plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to plugin page in WordPress, and click “Activate”.
- Go to widgets page in WordPress and drag StackOverflow Answers Widget to a widget area.
- Set configuration:
- Set widget title.
- User number can be found in profile URL (http://stackoverflow.com/users/Your User Number]/[Your Username])
- Consumer Key can be found by registering your widget. This is optional.
- Set number of questions to show.
- Set how you want to sort the list.
- json_decode must be available.
- PHP5 or higher.
Download the plugin from WordPress